Sunday, July 6, 2008

Camping - Day 3

WET! The night before we had a thunder storm. There was lightning and in the middle of the the thunder was really loud that my dad said that it was really close. Also that night Marci braided my hair as well as Alena, Samantha and Jenelle's. Jenelle had braided Marci and Jessica's. Since it was so wet outside there wasn't much to do.We sat under the tarp and listened to music and talked. Then we got bored. So Andy and Marci took their four kids and Jenelle and I to the beach. It was wet but we had fun. We collected seashells and crabs (Marc and David). Sadly the Cameras batteries died so we didn't get any photos.

Jenelle and I
Samantha in the rainAndy and MarciAndy and MarciKerraAlena's Braids Samantha and I after pudding Our new family Me, Alena, and my dadJenelle, Kerra, Alena, and IKerra and ISarah and Jessica

No comments: