Sunday, May 9, 2010

Things I want to remember about .... My Mom


In honor of mothers day, I wanted to put down a few things about her.

  • Her name is Wendy
  • She says her favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan (I think she says this because of Wendy Darling)
  • She loves to read and does so everyday
  • She falls asleep when she reads even in the middle of a sentence (exp. the cat ca {asleep now} let me finish the sentence for her the cat came back.)
  • She like to take long naps (sometimes from 3-7pm)
  • She Snores loudly
  • She loves Peanut Butter Cups
  • Her favorite movies are The Sound of Music, The Parent Trap (original movie), Grease, Apollo 13 (get a haircut), Big, Heart and Souls and Doris Day Movies
  • She falls asleep during movies except for the ones above
  • She hardly likes to watch movies
  • She makes very good milkshakes
  • She makes promises she cant keep
  • She always has to take her glasses off and put her hair down when you want to get a picture of her
  • Most of all I love my Mommy and she loves me (most of the time)
Happy Mothers Day Mommy

I will update as more things come to mind. Also I wanted to put some pics of my mommy and I on this post and I was only able to find one photo of us, that's sad, my goal is to get a photo of us together a lot more often. (I looked in my 2008, 2009 and 2010 photo files and only one of together for two almost three years) :(

No comments: