Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ShutterFly

I have finally Uploaded 623 photos form this past summer onto my shutterfly page where you can purchase prints and you can also download them on to your computer. To download them to your computer you have to make an account and sign in and got to my shutterfly page and click on Save pictures. This will download all the photos from that folder and could take a while. It took me 4 hours to upload them on to shutterfly so I hope you enjoy them. If you don't want all of the photos you can select the ones you want individually and them click on save pictures.

The reason it has taken me this long to upload them on to the internet is that I was unable to sing in to my old shutterfly account because I couldn't remember my password and I don't use the email form my first shutterfly account anymore so I got a new account.

Please go on to the site to at least look at them because there are many you have not seen for I have never put them on my blog. Plus it took 4 hours to upload them and its the least you can do.

No comments: