Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping

We went Camping up near forks. We took Jewel with us. We were going to go on many hikes but most trails didn't allow dogs on the trails. I set up the tent for me and Jenelle who didn't sleep in the tent because of Jewel, so it was just Jewel and I.
Daddy and Ben on one of the trails along the oceanJewel, Anthon, Jenelle and I walk on some drift wood
Jewel and I on a rock that had my name on itA walk on Rialto BeachJewel didn't like the water that came up to our feetOne of the waves was so big that I got wet up to my butt
only my dad and I got hit by that wave.
I also lost my flip because a wave took to the ocean but it washed back up not to long later.My Daddy, Ben, Jenelle, Anthon and I holding JewelBen finds were we are from on the map of tourist in ForksMe siting in the tent getting ready to stay warm for the night
The last night Ben came and slept in Jewel's and I tent because Anthon and Jenelle left. Jewel got all snugged in Ben's neck pillow.The Subaru after all our trips to different Hiking heads.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I like the pics of you and Jewel. I have a feeling you really enjoy having that dog around!

Jenni said...

I'm so glad Jewel has such a great companion to love her so much!