Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Weekend with Kensie and A Wedding

Last weekend Merrill and Maria came here with my cousin Kensie. They only stayed one night but I was able to get tons of photos but I will only share 10 with you.

The First photo I took and it was pretty darn CUTE.Kensie and IKensie PlayingThe Next MorningLookin' up at aunt WendyThen we went on the Ferry to SeattleShe looked out the window a lotThen we went outsideJohnson Family
(the only photo I got of Merrill and Maria)Kensie and I on the Ferry

Once we went over to Seattle they went there way and we went to Ben's friend Scott's Wedding. I like their guest sing book because it was a lot like a scrapbook. I like going to Ben's friends wedding receptions to get ideas for my own wedding.

Title Pageone of the singing pages
(I like the letters on the photo)They had this cool desert table like a candy shopThis all that I liked M&Ms and Bliss Chocolateand of course the cake design.

No comments: