Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Merrill and Maria's Wedding Photos

I finally found my photo CD of the pictures I took when I went to Utah last year, May 2007.

These photos were taken the day before the wedding at Merrill's condo.
Kerra and I
KerraDavid, Dallin and MarcAlena
Alena and KerraKerraKerra and Gabriel
Gabriel

Then we went to the Park for a BBQ.

Kerra on the SwingI Got your PacifierDavid pushing KerraDavidMarcSamantha on the SwingNathanDamonMelindaWe told Samantha that we were leaving and this what her face looked likedSo I tried to give her a hug and she squirmed away


Later that night Dallin was eating pretzels and started to feed me the pretzels.

Wedding Day

Kerra
AlyssaThe Girls
BR: Kerra, Me, Renae and Diana
FR: Maddy holding Alena, Kayli, Amanda holding Samantha, Alyssa and Melinda hidingFunny Photo
The Boys
LtoR: Logan, Damon, Nathan, Dallin and DavidSilly BOYSRiley and MarcAlena and INathanLoganSamanthaMaddyKerra and MaddyMelindaDiana

The day after the wedding Alyssa and I babysat the kids while the Adults left. After taken a walk with the kids we put Gabe and Kerra in the play pin while we made lunch. When I went to check on them this what I found and I went and got my Camera.

No comments: